2009 Western Alfalfa & Forage Conference
“Improving Your Odds of Profitability”
December 2 – 4, 2009 • Grand Sierra Resort and Casino • Reno, NV
General Registration, 2009
Pre-Registration due November 2, 2009
Late Registration due November 23, 2009
- Pre-Conference Workshop Registration is CLOSED. If you are interested please check the waiting list box.
- Hands-On Alfalfa Diagnostics Workshop
- Can you identify the most common weeds and insect pests in alfalfa?
- Do you know proper sampling techniques for soils and insects?
- Have you ever seen a nematode?
- Can you recognize herbicide injury symptoms?
- These topics and many more will be covered in detail during a 4-hour Alfalfa Diagnostics Workshop scheduled for Wednesday, December 2nd from 1 to 5 PM. Each participant will rotate through sessions covering Soil Fertility, Weeds, Insects, and Diseases & Nematodes. Workshops will be conducted by experts from University campuses, Cooperative Extension, and industry. This interactive training will benefit pest control advisors, consultants, and progressive growers.
- Participants can earn valuable Continuing Education Credits (e.g. PCA and CCA).
- Due to the hands-on nature of this workshop, participation is limited.
- Reserve your spot quickly!